The Anton Visual team relishes being asked to provide original workspace design ideas. We did just that for leading global food brand, Rich Foods, when their UK headquarters commissioned us to help them to develop a redundant room in one of their offices into an inspiring, conceptualised space.
The Anton Visual team was asked to provide initial concepts and to develop ideas that would eventually become a lounge with a rustic, industrial feeling, reminiscent of a New York apartment.
To put our work into perspective, take a look at the ‘before’ images first:
As you can see in the following ‘after’ images, Anton Visual brought this area to life and delivered an array of workspace design and print ideas that included:
- Single piece brickwork-effect wall coverings – These were produced and installed to two of the walls, contrasting with the other two walls which are covered in a quieter grey colour.
- Windows feature matte finish acrylic steps, applied to mimic apartment window bars.
- Floating shelves were installed to provide that ‘homely’, ‘apartment’ feel.
- A bespoke industrial, rusty-looking fireplace was designed and then built in-house.
- And finally, a bespoke, aged-effect, branded clock was designed and manufactured in-house.